Welcome to SCSA
SCSA was established in 2002 with the aim to address emerging security threats on the supply chain industry. We believe that the joint effort of supply chain and security professionals could fight against security weaknesses in the most effective way. There are three types of membership – Corporate, Star Corporate and Special Training Package, each offers members a range of benefits, privileges and services.
By joining SCSA, you may receive all the latest information and events of the Association. We believe that your finding the programs and activities of the association will explore the development and business opportunities of the industry and meet the needs of its members.
For qualified member, a membership certificate would be distributed to recognize your professional status in the industry.
Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us at (852) 2750 5358.
於 2002 年成立的SCSA旨在解決供應鏈行業最新出現的安全威脅。 我們相信在保安及安全供應鏈協會的專業人員共同努力下能有效地對抗這些安全漏洞。 會員類型共有三種 – 企業，星級企業及特別培訓套餐，每種均提供一系列的福利，優惠和服務。
成為合資格的會員，將獲得會員證書以表明在行業中的專業地位。 如有任何疑問，請隨時與本會聯繫（852）2750 5358。
- According to the type of membership, designated membership fee should be paid annually. The membership would be effective from the date of payment and which could be renewed each year to extend.
- If membership fee could not be paid within 1 month after the membership is overdue, it would be considered as automatically waived. For re-applying the membership, Application fee and Annual Membership fee must be paid for that year. The membership number would also be re-allocated.
- Information collected would be only used for internal purpose and forms of unsuccessful applications would not be returned.
- Supply Chain Safety & Security Association (SCSA) reserves all right to revise these terms and conditions as needed without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions
- Membership Terms and Conditions are an agreement between member and Supply Chain Safety & Security Association (SCSA).
- Membership and benefits cannot be used for other individuals / companies.
- Membership will be confirmed via text message and/or email. Each member will acquire a unique membership number.
- SCSA reserves the right to terminate the association with a six-month notice period to members. Any such notice will be neither sent via email or posted as notification on website.
- SCSA retains the right, without prior notification to members, to revise the Terms and Conditions of its membership program. Any such changes will be published on the website and will be effective 14 days after these changes were announced, unless otherwise stipulated. Members are responsible for keeping informed about any changes to the membership Terms and Conditions.
- If you have any enquiry regarding the SCSA or the Agreements, please contact Association Manager by visiting our website.
- Thank you for reading Terms and Conditions.