Aims of this walk though
- To visit automated facilities and environment of DHL Central Hub.
- To explore the multi-national supply chain firm practice and hub operation
- To update current and future development of supply chain security in aviation industry.
- Date: Slot A – 29th Sep, 2010 (Wed)
- Slot B – 30th Sep, 2010 (Thu)
- Time: 15:30 – 17:00
- Venue: DHL Central Asia Hub in Chek Lap Kok
- Assemble time : 15:00
- Assemble place :Tung Chung MTR station exit B
For member, HK$50 deposit is required and will be refunded on the date of visit.
For Non-member, HK$ 100 deposit is required and will be refunded on the date of visit + HK$ 50 (REGISTRATION FEE)
- Enrolment deadline :31st August, 2010
FACEBOOK : http://scsasecurity.org/facebook
CPD: 20 points received
If you are interested this event, please download the enrolment form.
Payment in full should be settled by one of the following means:
- Enrollment is on first-served basis. Please complete the enrollment form with required deposited. Bank-in transfer to A/C #384-128195883 (Acc: Supply Chain Security Association Limited) at Hang Seng Bank, keep the receipt and email the scanned receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2331 8609.
- Please be reminded that the original receipt should be brought along to the event and deliver the receipt for refund of the deposit.
For YMC members’ detail, please visit http://scsasecurity.org/YMC/membership/.
To become our YMC members, download the Perspective membership registration form.
For enquiries, please contact Mr. Carlos Hung at 2750 5358.